Our Procedures and Processes For COVID-19
Hi Everyone, this communication was put together to ensure the public that we are being responsible corporate citizens. Below we outline the procedures and processes that have been implemented at Ken’s Plumbing Service Ltd. to mitigate the spread of this virus.
We have received many recommendations from the Alberta and Federal government outlining the appropriate response to our current environment and have implemented the following:
- Any staff member that has travelled out of the country and returned to Canada after March 12, 2020 must self-isolate for a 14-day period before returning to work. They may only return to work if they appear symptom free and are not feeling any flu symptoms.
- We have reduced gatherings in our office to no more than 10 people at meetings and information sessions, wherever possible staff will attend remotely.
- Employees will wash their hands frequently, disinfect, use sanitizers, and not shake hands while at personal distance.
- When working in client homes we are requiring our staff to use proper PPE including but not limited to disposable gloves and face masks.
- Staff is being asked to clean and disinfect their tools before entering a client’s home and again once they leave. This helps to ensure we are doing as much as possible to reduce germ transfer.
We are following the recommendations of health authorities and will continue to monitor updates and comply with recommendations. If you have any questions, please contact our office at the above contract information provided.